I took a break from working with leather yesterday to finish a project I’ve had floating around on my desk for the last few weeks.
A pillow portrait of my cat! I’m sorry I don’t have process photos to share this time around, but it was basically the same as this project; start with an image, print it as a neagative on a transparency, place it over your dyed fabric, set it out in the sun. Done! I’ve had so much fun figuring out how to use the inkodye and brainstorming different projects.
I tried taking pictures of my cat and the pillow together to see if you could see the likeness, but he isn’t the most photogenic animal.